Is it possible to maximize system availability and minimize through life costs? According to a Fortune-500 global manufacturing company it can. A few years ago the company’s 6-sigma team became aware of Spares Calculator and decided to run a trial. The results showed that all of their sites were over-stocking on certain line items and under-stocking on others.
Please Select a Category
A supplier of military equipment was asked to bid for a large naval retrofit program. During the tender evaluation process the supplier received a clarification request from the customer which stated:
Can you safely reduce your investment in spare parts? A national telecommunications operator recently asked this very question. The answer was simple – Yes! By implementing new risk-management procurement procedures across the entire organization. The procurement and operations teams were then equipped with Spares Calculator and they now use it to carry out risk-assessments on all high-value spare parts.
- How to calculate the NFF Ratio
- Spares Calculator Terms
- What is MTBSO?
- Converting availability goals for spare parts inventory
- Spare Parts Optimization
- How to Calculate Spare Parts with a Discard on Failure Repair Policy
- How to Establish Stock-Out-Risk Goals
- How to Calculate a Spare Parts Lifetime Buy?
- Spares Calculator helps a global manufacturer to optimize their spare parts deployments, maximize system availability and minimize their through life costs.
- Spares Calculator provides the scientific justification needed to support a military spare parts order worth more than $3,000,000