Can you safely reduce your investment in spare parts? A national telecommunications operator recently asked this very question. The answer was simple – Yes! By implementing new risk-management procurement procedures across the entire organization. The procurement and operations teams were then equipped with Spares Calculator and they now use it to carry out risk-assessments on all high-value spare parts.
Please Select a Category
At the end of this tutorial you will have a general understanding of the spare parts optimization process in a two tier logistic system using Spares Calculator Professional or Spares Calculator Express.
A national mobile phone operator is about to deploy a new generation of power amplifiers. Before they go into service they need to find out how many spare parts they need to buy, how much it will cost and what’s the risk.
At the end of this tutorial you will have a general understanding of the spare parts optimization process using the Spares Calculator Batch Processor.
vPhone have just taken over the support and maintenance of a new chain of base transceiver stations. Before they go into service they’re going to need to find out how many spare parts they are going to need to buy.
- How to calculate the NFF Ratio
- Spares Calculator Terms
- What is MTBSO?
- Converting availability goals for spare parts inventory
- Spare Parts Optimization
- How to Calculate Spare Parts with a Discard on Failure Repair Policy
- How to Establish Stock-Out-Risk Goals
- How to Calculate a Spare Parts Lifetime Buy?
- Spares Calculator helps a global manufacturer to optimize their spare parts deployments, maximize system availability and minimize their through life costs.
- Spares Calculator provides the scientific justification needed to support a military spare parts order worth more than $3,000,000